To: All Staff Reps & Activists
Re: ‘The Delegate’ – Newsletter of the Bray & District Council of Trade Unions
Date: 5th January 2022
Attached is the November issue of the Bray & District Council’s newsletter ‘The Delegate’ which may be of interest to you.
The articles are as follows:
• Council supports ‘Valuing Care – Recongnising Work Campaign.
• ICTU Conference supports development of Trades Councils/Council Motion on Youth Mental Health also adopted.
• John O’Brien (SIPTU) and Judy Coolahan (INTO) Re-elected as Partnership Officers.
• Council makes SPC changes.
• Council Nominates Representatives to Congress Committees.
• Margaret Coughlan receives distinguished service award from FÓRSA.
• Council links up with Irish 2nd Level Students Union.
• And Finally . . .
Michael Meegan, Divisional Organiser
Barbara Anderson, Industrial Officer