To: All Staff Reps & Activists – Wicklow Local Council Area
Re: ‘The Delegate’ – Newsletter of the Bray & District Council of Trade Unions
Date: 4th October 2022
Attached is the September 2022 issue of ‘The Delegate’ which covers the following articles and may be of interest to you.
• Cost of Living Crisis – Protest March in Dublin.
• Congress Reps opposed to Minimum Wage Increase.
• Congress; Budget must prioritise Raising Wages and Targeted Measures on spiraling Energy Costs.
• ‘Valuing Care, Recognising Work’ Campaign – Workers take to Picket Line.
• Congress supports core finding of Commission on Tax and Welfare.
• Bray Building Strike 1922 – Soldiers’ Road, Boghall Road.
• Owning Masterpieces.
Michael Meegan, Divisional Organiser
Barbara Anderson, Industrial Officer