To: All Staff Reps & Activists
Re: ‘The Delegate’ – Newsletter of the Bray & District Council of Trade Unions
Date: 20th May 2022
Attached is the April 2022 issue of the Bray & District Council’s newsletter ‘The Delegate’ which may be of interest to you.
The articles in this issue are as follows:
• ‘BECAUSE WE’RE WORTH IT!’
• International Higher Education Students impacted by Ukrainian Conflict
• Council President attends unveiling of Workers’ Memorial in Fermanagh
• Congress expresses concerns with New Sick Leave Bill
• INTO Calls for Mental Health Supports for Primary Schoolchildren
• The Forgotten World at War
• Gaps in the ‘Decades of Centenaries’?
Michael Meegan, Divisional Organiser
Barbara Anderson, Industrial Officer