To: All Members Dunnes Stores Ennis
Re: Store Outreach
13th September 2022
Following the Dunnes National Members Meeting on 23rd August 2022 to outline details of the Pay Claim lodged by Mandate on your behalf and the subsequent launch of the Dunnes National Petition on September 1st 2022, Mandate Officials & Organisers will be conducting outreach visits to all stores nationwide in the coming weeks. Your Official Karen Wall will be conducting outreach for your store. See below the details of your specific store outreach meeting.
Date: Monday 19th September
Time: 12:30pm to 3:00pm
Place: Old Ground Hotel, Ennis (Maguire Suite)
The purpose of the meeting is
- To explain the pay claim and purpose of the national petition
- Discuss collective issues in your store
- To organise and build a greater union presence in-store
- To recruit and grow union membership in your store
- To arrange workshops and training to support activists
- To complete a mapping exercise of each store
Following the completion of the outreach meetings a Divisional meeting of all Dunnes workers will take place. Time & Dates to follow.
Please share this information with your colleagues and encourage non-members to attend both the outreach and divisional meetings.
It is vital that we dramatically grow and organise the membership to deliver the objectives of the pay claim for Dunnes Workers and to achieve this we need your support.
For Mandate Trade Union,