13th September 2022
Following the Dunnes National Members Meeting on 23rd August 2022 to outline details of the pay claim lodged by Mandate on your behalf, and the subsequent launch of the Dunnes national petition on September 1st 2022, Mandate Officials and Organisers will be conducting visits to all stores nationwide in the coming weeks. Your Divisional Organiser, Karen Wall, will be conducting a general meeting for the Limerick stores. See below the details for your specific store.
Date: Monday 26th September 2022
Venue: Clayton Hotel, Steamboat Quay, Dock Road, Limerick V94 H6HN
The purpose of the meeting is ;
- To explain the pay claim and purpose of the national petition
- To discuss collective issues in your store
- To organise and build a greater union presence in-store
- To recruit and grow union membership in your store
- To arrange workshops and training to support activists
- To complete a mapping exercise of each store
Please share this information with your colleagues and encourage non-members to attend.
It is vital that we dramatically grow and organise the membership to deliver the objectives of the pay claim for Dunnes workers and to achieve this we need your support.
For Mandate Trade Union,