9th December 2022
The National Executive Council will award fifty (50) Gaeltacht College Grants to cover 50% of the course fees and accommodation in Irish Colleges during the summer of 2023. The Grants will be awarded on a lottery basis i.e. all applications will be entered into the draw and the first 50 names drawn will be awarded 50% of their fees.
The Grants will be awarded under the following conditions:
- If your nominee is successful in the draw, but is unable to attend the scholarship course available and if notice of cancellation is not received in time to pass the vacant spot on to another child, the original winner will be obliged to pay for the course in full.
- Grants are for children, sisters and brothers of members of MANDATE who are benefit members as at 1st January 2023. Benefit members are those who are not more than eight (8) weeks in arrears with contributions at that date.
- Children must be between the ages of 10 and 18 years.
- Applications must be made on the official form provided, each form to cover one child only.
- Only one application per child is allowed.
- Grants will be awarded by means of a draw which will take place at a date and time to be decided by the National Executive Council.
- Closing date for applications will be Friday 17th February 2023. Applications received after that date will not be eligible for the draw.
- The decision of the Executive Council on all matters relating to this scheme shall be final.
- Grants will not be transferable.
Application Form: Click Here alternatively contact Mandate Galway at 091 562750 or email@example.com to request an application form be sent to you by post.
Completed application forms should be returned to Mandate Trade Union, Mary Street, Galway, H91ND35 to reach us by close of business on Friday 17th February 2023.