8th March 2022.
To all Mandate Members employed in Anthony Ryans.
Re – General Meeting to commence ballot on Company Pay offer.
A General Meeting is organised for next Tuesday to commence a ballot on the Company’s Pay offer (re details below).
Date: Tuesday the 15th of March
Venue: Anthony Ryans, 16 – 18 Shop St, H91 P5YE, Galway.
It is proposed to leave the ballot open for a week to facilitate any members for whatever reason are unable to attend the General Meeting. The Ballot will be counted on Tuesday the 22nd of March.
|Mr. John Carty,|
Mandate Trade Union,
7th March 2022
Re: Anthony Ryan Limited Pay Talks.
I refer to the pay talks which took place at the Ibec West Office, Ross House, Galway on Wednesday 16th February and Friday 5th March last. I note that the following was agreed and will carry your recommendation:
1. The company will pay 2% back pay based on the basic pay earned by employees from 1st July 2021 to 31 December 2021. Where possible, the company will make this payment in a tax efficient way.
2. The company agree to the introduction of pay increments at 15 years of service and 20 years of service with the following percentage increases in payments being implemented from 1 January 2021:
• 2% increase for all staff.
• 2.5% increase for staff with 15 to 20 years’ service.
• 3% increase for staff with 20 years or more service
3. This deal expires on 31 December 2022 with an agreement to resume pay talks in February 2023 and that, if applicable, any negotiated pay deal at that time will be back dated to 1 January 2023.
When you confirm acceptance by your members the company can implement the agreement.
I look forward to hearing from you.