To: All Mandate Members – SuperValu MOPI
Re: Pay & Benefits Claim 2022 and Christmas Arrangements
03rd December 2021
We hope this correspondence finds you and yours safe and well.
Mandate would like to take this opportunity to update you on a number of matters concerning our members in SuperValu MOPI.
Pay & Benefits Claim 2022
Further to our Membership Survey conducted throughout October 2021 and subsequent National Shop Stewards meeting held on Tuesday 02nd November, please be advised that your Union have served the following claim on your employer for 2022.
- 40c per hour Pay Increase to be applied to all existing Rates of Pay for a period of 12 months from the expiration of the current National Agreement.
- A review of the Current Banded Hours National Agreement to include a reduction in the difference between top and bottom points of the bands and increased opportunities to have the bands reviewed for each member.
A copy of the correspondence outlining the details of your Pay & Benefits 2022 claim can be viewed by clicking here.
An initial meeting, to commence negotiations with the Company has been scheduled to take place on Monday 13th December 2021, we will keep you updated of any and all developments.
Reconstituted National Negotiation Team
As part of the preparation process for entering into national negotiations the National Shop Stewards Meeting reconstituted the National Negotiation Team. The following members have been elected to sit on the National Team:
- Ms. Doreen Curley – SuperValu Limerick
- Mr. Brian Fogarty – SuperValu Bray
- Mr. Martin Mahony – SuperValu Blanchardstown
- Ms. Claire Dore – SuperValu Walkinstown
- Mr. David King – SuperValu Swords
- Mr. Johnny Murphy – SuperValu Swords (Reserve)
Christmas Arrangements 2022
Please click on the following for a copy of the Christmas Arrangements 2021. If you have any questions with regard to the Christmas Arrangements please do not hesitate to contact your Store Shop Steward or relevant Mandate Official.
As stated we will keep you up to date with regard to the progression of negotiations with your employer.
On Behalf on the Mandate SuperValu National Negotiation Team